PERU + MACHU PICCHU ADVENTURE
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE...
- Transfer from airport*
- 4 days & 3 nights on the spectacular Salcantay trail
- All accommodations (in 2 person tents) during the hike
- Fresh, healthy meals during hike
- Experienced and passionate bilingual guides & porters
- Passionate WHOA GAL (Group Adventure Leader) to make sure you feel mentally and physically prepared leading up to and during your adventure
- Mules and horses to carry cargo and for use in emergencies
- Sleeping mattress and pad
- All park permits
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Special, guided off the beaten path hike in Machu Pichhu park: huayna picchu or montaña machu picchu
- Tips for your awesome trail guides and porters
- Transportation to and from trail: private van to Mollepata and Peru Rail train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco
- 3 nights at hotel in Cusco
- 1 night at hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast at hotels
- Authentic, delicious Peruvian welcome and celebratory dinner
- All the awesomeness listed as included on the daily breakdown of the itinerary...plus tons of WHOA TLC!
- Gear (other than the above mentioned)**
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Airport drop-off
- Souvenirs, additional food & drink, and any meals not listed as included on the itinerary
*Pick-up included if you arrive on scheduled arrival date. There is an additional cost for a WHOA arranged airport pick up if you arrive outside of that date, but you can easily take a taxi from the airport if you choose.
**A sleeping bag ($20) and hiking poles ($15) can be rented through us locally in Cusco.