WHOAx 2018: ICELAND EXPEDITION
HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE...
- Transfer to and from KEF*
- 4 nights at Midgard Base Camp (in 6 person shared room)
- 2 nights accommodation in tents or huts (weather dependent) during hike
- World-class, professional trained and certified guides while hiking and ice climbing
- Welcome dinner at Base Camp
- All meals where indicated
- Entrance to the world famous Blue Lagoon
- Park permits
- Rides to/from all National Parks and trailheads via Super Jeep
- Passionate WHOA GAL (Group Adventure Leader) to make sure you feel mentally and physically prepared leading up to and during your adventure
- The opportunity to connect and share this experience with other awesome women from around the world...plus tons of WHOA TLC!
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Guide tips
- Additional food/drink/tips not listed as included
*Transfers to/from airport are included at designated times on the official adventure start/end dates. If you arrive/leave outside of these dates or times, you are responsible for arranging your own transportation.