HERE'S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE...
- 7-day guided hike of Kilimanjaro
- 2 nights at lodge (1 before and 1 after hike)
- World-class, professional trained and certified guides and porters
- Passionate WHOA GALs (Group Adventure Leaders) to make sure you feel mentally and physically prepared leading up to and during your adventure
- Accommodation and all meals during hike
- Welcome and Celebratory dinner at hotel
- Pizza party lunch at gate at end of trek!
- All breakfasts at the hotel
- Park permits
- Guide and mountain crew tips
- Transfer to and from JRO*
- Transfer and return transfer to Kilimanjaro entrance gate
- The opportunity to connect and share experiences with local women and children...plus tons of WHOA TLC!
- For Safari: Licensed, trained and knowledgable English speaking safari guide
- For Safari: All transport, national park permits and entry
- For Safari: All breakfasts and dinners at lodges and 2 box lunches
- For Safari: 2 nights Safari Lodge
- For Safari: Airport departure transfer*
- WHOA Add-Ons
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Additional food/drink/tips
- Nights at lodge in Moshi and meals if you descend Kilimanjaro early
- For Safari: Tips (Aprox $30/person)
- For Safari: Meals not listed above (You're free to do what you'd like for dinner on night 1)
- For Safari: Additional food/drink/tips
*Airport Transfers to hotel from JRO are included the day before the official adventure start date + on the official start date. Transfers from hotel to airport after an adventure are included on the official end date. If you arrive outside of these dates or times, there is an additional $50 charge for the transfer.